We are extremely excited to work on behalf of our client and assist them in the appointment of a Store Director for their boutique within the world renowned Bicester Village. If you are an experienced luxury retail manager, who leads by example, is operationally proficient and looking to be part of a prestigious company with plans for continued brand growth, this could be the position for you. The ability to manage a high footfall and workload is also required in this fast paced, high volume environment.
The key responsibilities and duties of the Store Director will be:
- Accountability of all KPI’s, policies and procedures
- Team management, undertaking reviews / appraisals / development plans
- Continually inspiring / motivating / training / coaching the team, including two department managers
- Driving sales, profit and controlling loss
- Pushing and exceeding targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Being a brand ambassador at all times , leading by example and delivering exceptional service to a high level of customers
- Organisation of stock takes and implementation of stock control procedures
- Demonstrating and proactively encouraging client loyalty, holding VIP events
- Building relationships and liaising with Head Office functions
- Managing, controlling and documenting high stock volume and movement from off site facility to store
The required attributes, skills and experience are:
- 3-5 years in a Retail Management role
- Luxury fashion retail experience is preferred, however premium fashion retail may be considered
- Operational knowledge and ability to manage high volume of stock flow
- Experience across all Ready to Wear, Shoes and Accessories product is preferable, however not essential
- Highly organised and able to work well under pressure
- Energy and passion for retail, to inspire colleagues and customers
- Able to work independently and make commercial decisions
- Confident in solving problems and dealing with difficult situations
- Experience of working within a fast paced retail environment
- Demonstrate excellent product, business and competitor knowledge, alongside understanding of customer demographic and needs
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £37,000 - £42,000 dependent on experience, along with other attractive benefits including but not exclusive to; commission scheme, uniform allowance, staff discount, lunch allowance, holiday allowance, pension and much more.
If this opportunity excites you and you have the skills and experience required, we are waiting to hear from you.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921637