Our Manchester based client seeks a talented Web Developer to join their forward thinking team.
The successful candidate will require a great understanding of web technologies, collaborative coding experience and evidence of contribution to Open Source projects would also be a bonus. Our client will also consider applicants wishing to work on a part-time basis (office based).
The role will involve building the framework of websites, adding/Implementing the designs supplied by the design team, as well as the payment systems and video. You will be responsible for ensuring that the new site can be integrated into client’s existing network, for example linking with customer databases.
Working on a site’s appearance and UX often with a web designer, you will implement measures to deal with user access and security and test sites under construction to find and fix problems before they go live. You’ll also share your experience with, and support the rest of the development team.
• Demonstrating comprehensive technical knowledge of PHP
• Knowledge of Laravel would be an advantage
• Understanding of current web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, Ajax etc)
• Exhibiting high levels of capability with CMS development frameworks (e.g Wordpress - Magento)
• Evidencing understanding of Object Orientated programming.
Personal Qualities Necessary
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
• A passion for delivering the highest quality work
• Confident, passionate and friendly
• Excellent people skills
One year plus Digital Agency experience would be an advantage.
Benefits include a competitive salary (depending on experience), 29 days holiday (including bank holiday), flexible working hours, early finish on Fridays, birthdays off and monthly team social events.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.