Digital Marketing Apprenticeship in the North East
QA is UK's leading Tech, Digital and IT Apprenticeships provider. We deliver programs suitable for a wide range of candidates; whether you're the next tech wizard or an innovative digital marketer or you want to enter the world of cyber security. We are an award winning apprenticeship provider, allowing individuals to expand their skillset and gain industry-relevant qualifications.
QA are with apprentices every step of the way, from picking an apprenticeship, matching them with the perfect employer, their first day, through to celebrating their success.
From small funky agencies to leading corporate giants, every business needs marketing and now you have the opportunity to join an innovative programme and earn a competitive salary with a Digital Marketing apprenticeship!
What you will be doing...
- Planning and executing new marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, with the aim to maximise revenue
- Working in a team of likeminded marketers; sharing new ideas and develop current marketing methods
- Building social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat
- Creatively implementing new marketing methods and be a part of many amazing marketing campaigns.
- Utilising email marketing platforms to send out newsletters, campaigns and other exciting content
We'd love to meet to someone with...
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work in collaboration within the marketing team
- Someone with a fun personality
- Ability to use your own initiative
- 5 GCSE's (grade C and above)
Benefits & Rewards:
Along with training designed to provide you with real-world skills straight from the industry professionals, you will earn a salary and receive a Level 3 qualification in Digital Marketing (equivalent to A-level; education level).
During your apprenticeship you will also receive additional benefits such as paid holidays, pension schemes and company social events such as Christmas parties as a reward for your hard work.
The Next Steps:
- Simply fill in our application form
- Select Digital Marketing as your preferred programme
- Submit and we can begin your job search.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921181