Systems Engineer, Devops, Systems Administrator, Linux Engineer
## 2 x Positions Available ###
Prestigious Media Brand in London are looking to appoint a Senior Devops /Systems Engineer to work in a small team of Engineers within a large Linux server estate.
## Devops, Systems Engineer, Linux AWS, Puppet/Ansible/Chef ##
The Infrastructure team has responsibility for providing production, test and development storage solutions to the business.
Managing engineering and architecture - the subject matter expert
Strong Automation focus around Puppet/Ansible.
Produce project and support documentation of key processes and flow, as well as disaster recovery documentation.
Work closely with other technology teams to ensure reliability, availability and serviceability of solutions
Strong desire to self learn technology which is utilized in the systems and provide technology solution for the business success and flexibility to support
- Linux administration (RHCE, or equivalent experience)
- Strong scripting skills
- Understanding of configuration management (e.g. Puppet, Ansible or similar)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience of working on concurrent projects, offering the ability to switch as required
- Commitment to achieve deadlines, offering flexibility to work extended hours when required.
- Chance to learn virtual technologies like VMWare.
A fantastic package and location in a high profile prestigious company based in the heart of the City of London.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959914207