This is a great opportunity for an SEO Executive to join a growing business based in Blackburn.
My client is going through an exciting growth period and bringing all digital marketing in house. This has lead to the creation of the SEO Executive position.
- Monitor & Improve our organic keyword positions.
- Analyse our onsite and offsite SEO.
- Link building and content campaigns.
- Monitor site performance using tools including Pro Rank Tracker, Majestic & Google Analytics.
- Assist the content team with on-site content, blogs and guest posts.
- Guide the content team in best practise for SEO-friendly content.
- Monitor the ever changing landscape of SEO to ensure our brand is as effective and compliant to search engine algorithms as possible.
- Ensure our backlink profiles for each site are clean.
- Over 2 years' minimum experience in a SEO/SEM role.
An excellent understanding of all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO.
Experience of using Webmaster Tools and Google analytics to a good level.
An understanding of Digital Marketing disciplines such as social media, content etc. and their relationship with SEO.
Competent copywriter and literacy skills.
Analytical mind set.
A good team player.
A basic salary of up to £25,000.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920606