Project Manager - Telecoms - £35-45K - In-building Systems
Project Manager -Telecoms - £35-45K Plus Car Allowance
The Project Manager manages in-building/In-built distributed antenna system (DAS) installations for Public Safety and Cellular DAS systems. This position requires experience in core program management and construction management competencies, including communicating technical expertise, presentation skills, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Management of the design and build delivery of In-Building Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), via internal resource and key suppliers from inception, application, through to completion.
Experience working within the Telecoms industry is a preferred experience from the client. At this stage if you do not have this experience I am unable to consider your application.
- End to end delivery of major InBuilding DAS Projects across the UK.
- Providing cellular voice and data solutions to some of the most iconic buildings in central London.
- Managing internal and external project teams and responsible for project department consisting of project managers and co-ordinators.
- Acting as line manager for all those within the team, monitoring performance, identifying & managing additional resource requirements and setting out individual's goals and objectives.
- Focused on the development of the team and improving the efficiency of project delivery and management processes.
- Accountable for the project budgets and meeting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered safely, on time and within budget.
Do you fit the brief
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory or management experience.
- Project management and installation - Knowledge of RF propagation and RF principles.
- Experience with building and integrating in-building systems for both Public Safety and Cellular industry.
- Should be familiar with wireless technologies
- Must be disciplined to work independently and effectively in an office environment and at remote locations.
- Must be able to carry test equipment and perform site surveys and system testing.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
I will be looking through profiles throughout this week - Please send your profile ASAP. Also feel free to text or Whatsapp me your interest, please include name and job title.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919415