As Product Specialist you will have specific responsibility for the development of the Retail Promotional Finance Programme.
You will build, develop and optimise the Retail Promotional Finance propositions and customer experience, establish and deliver the key growth programmes and partner expansions, and ensure the appropriate review processes are in place for ongoing optimisation.
You will be working in one of the leading financial services companies.
The Product and Digital team are responsible for Product Management, Proposition Development, Existing Customer Management and Digital Programmes for the Co-Brand Portfolios. The Promotional Finance Product Specialist will report directly to the Senior Product Manager for the Promotional Finance Programme (covering Balance Transfers, Money Transfers and Retail Promotional Finance).
As a Product Specialist based in London you will have the key responsibilities:
- Define the Retail Promotional Finance strategy for Co-Brands and secure Internal and External agreement.
- Develop the supporting commercial business case and monitoring for the programme.
Product and Proposition Development
- Design, agree, build and analyse the proposition and surround customer experience for Retail Promotional Finance programme
- Delivery of Promotional Finance programme for Amazon through tactical and strategic deployments
- Develop effective commercial and pricing mechanisms across Promotional Finance programmes
- Be the subject matter expert for Retail Financing propositions within the business and through review of wider market place.
- Ownership of marketing programmes and partner engagement to deliver Retail Promotional Finance Objectives
- Build and deliver programmes to deliver agreed commercial commitments
- Set up, lead and work through internal cross-functional teams to ensure world class delivery of programmes
- Ensure clear management of risk and control, and due governance adhered to.
Analysis and Monitoring
- Full customer and financial assessments of programmes and initiatives as part of design and agreement.
- Full customer and financial assessments of programmes and initiatives post delivery.
- Complete Product Reviews as scheduled for Balance Growth programmes
A successful Product Specialist based in London will need:
* Focus on delivery against commercial objectives (i.e. volumes, costs, quality etc) with a proven ability in being able to proactively react and respond to risks and opportunities within their area of responsibility.
- Clear New Product Development experience with evidence of bring complex (ideally digital) programmes to market, meeting business case expectations.
- Robust understanding of digital customer experience (and optimisation) covering new customer acquisition transacting, servicing.
- Product Management Experience in Lending Product set (Credit Cards, Loans, POS).
- Experience in managing strategic change programmes to deliver against targets, ideally with experience in Partnerships channels and working across functions to deliver the plans
- Ability to develop and implement strategic programmes with key internal and external stakeholders, optimised against results
- A strong track record in building and managing third party relationships, ideally similar Partnerships as required for this role. Strategic relationship management skills will be essential for the success of this role
- Business case development, Analytic skills, monitoring and analysing in-campaign and post-campaign performance and being reactive to changes as necessary
As a Product Specialist you will receive a fantastic salary of £38,000 to £55,000 (depending on experience) + a excellent benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959916497