Junior Front end Web developer
- Deliver scalable web applications
- Assist with troubleshooting front-end platform issues where needed
- Attend where needed design workshops and meetings to gain an understanding of new requirements.
- Participate in Scrum meetings
- Where required, provide quality, well-structured concise and consistent documentation.
- Ensure that any complaints are dealt with in the most appropriate way.
- Maintain professionalism and commitment to continuous development through reading technical journals, undertaking research, customer visits, attending conferences and networking events.
- Openly and honestly communicate with colleagues.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner and appearance.
- Where necessary, solutions of support calls may require site visits to fully understand and complete the call. This may require you to administer training and technical consultancy on behalf of the company and its products.
Hours of work
- 8:30am-5.00pm (Monday to Friday). However due to the nature of the role, and my clients 24/7 SaaS operation, flexibility is required in order to complete the duties associated with the role.
- Able to travel across the UK where required. The majority of travel will be in the UK but will not exclude international travel.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917834