The successful applicant will be responsible for first and second line support to our end users on a range of technologies including servers, computers, laptops, printers, networking and associated software/drivers. The role will be a mixture of onsite and office based support, so a full driving license will be required.
The applicant should have experience in customer service as well as a proven background in IT Support. He/She should be able to work independently, have a positive, can-do attitude to resolving problems working within our company support framework.
All of our clients are local to Kent, keeping travelling to a minimum.
Reporting To: Directors
- Technical support to resolve issues on hardware and software
- Managing support questions via email
- Software support via helpdesk
- Repair faulty products
- Test and configure new products
- Installation and configuration of Microsoft and Apple Technologies
- IT/Technical experience – experience working within education/education services would be an advantage.
- Flexible and self-motivated approach
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to explain technical information to non-techicial users
- Desire to learn and have a keen interest in proven and new technologies
- Ability to prioritise own/ client workload
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal, written and presentational communication skills
- Proficiency with different computer equipment and software
Hours: 8.00 – 4.30, Monday – Friday
Applicant must have a full, clean drivers licence and pass an enhanced DBS check.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922590