Administrator, Fund Management
About the Administrator, Fund Management, Manchester;
Our client is a growing fund management company with a fantastic proposition within their new investments team. Due to their ongoing growth the company now seeks an Investment Support Administrator to join their busy and thriving team.
Purpose of the Administrator, Fund Management, Manchester;
The Investment Support Administrator, Fund Management, Manchester will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of investment and administrative support for all aspects of investment activity.
The Investment Support Administrator, Fund Management, Manchester will be responsible for providing specialist operational support in the delivery of the department’s on-going development and day-to-day functions.
You will be working for the new investments team to ensure full compliance with all stakeholder requirements, assisting the investment/deal completion process and providing support for the compilation and checking of investment files.
This is a great opportunity to have a real input within the investment process with a growing, successful Fund Management company.
Skills of the Administrator, Fund Management, Manchester:
- You will have strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Have fantastic organisation and administrative skills
- Be a self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be educated to GCSE, NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent
- Have experience with IT applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes.
- Knowledge of ERDF reporting requirements and processes would be beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing fund management company & to be part of their increasingly successful story.
For more information about the Administrator, Fund Management, Manchester or to apply send your CV now.