Director of Infrastructure - Manchester / Lyon / Paris £118K
Location - Manchester or Lyon or Paris
Salary - £90-110K + £8K car + bens + bonus
Role - Director of Infrastructure
This role is new and one created as the company are growing rapidly, you will be responsible for budgets and external contracts to a value of $5M and will manager 2-4 people in Europe and globally.
The Sr. Director Infrastructure & EUC is responsible for the following areas within the European Infrastructure function;
Infrastructure: Networking & Telecoms, Compute & Storage, AS400 Platforms and Database Administration.
EUC: Messaging & Unified Comms, Application Packaging & Presentation, Active Directory & Authentication and End User Field Support.
The role is ultimately accountable for the creation and running of these new pan-European 'sub functions'.
A key focus of this position is to work with internal teams and third party suppliers to provide robust, cost effective, scalable and fit-for-purpose infrastructure and EUC services across Europe. In addition the role-holder will develop and sponsor a culture of continual improvement based on continual measurement of the services provided and continual awareness of industry trends and new technologies that can benefit IT and the business.
The position will work closely with peers in other regions to establish and adopt infrastructure standards and processes globally.
- Networking & Telecoms
- Compute & Storage
- AS400 Platforms
- Database Adminstration
- Messaging & Unified Comms
- Application Packaging & Authentication
- Active Directory & Authentication
- End User Field Support
- At least 10 years' experience managing and developing an Infrastructure function in an acquisitive, fast paced global organisation
- At least 10 years' experience managing a wide range of vendors and the providers of externalised services
- A minimum of 10 years of leadership, project management or other management experience
- Extensive experience managing remote teams delivering services across multi-site, regional & global environments
- Experience presenting concise, well thought out proposals to executive IT Management
- Experience driving significant change in an organization
- Experience with the Servicenow ITSM platform
Ideally you will be ITIL certified and have a relevant degree. If you possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal apply NOW!!!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959912193