Business Development Manager
My Client is currently looking for an Investment Development Manager to join their team in Manchester and cover the North West.
- Promotion and marketing of the company's discretionary investment and stockbroking services into financial advisory firms
- Establishing, developing and maintaining relationships within the advice firms and to be the key focal point for enquiries within a designated geographic area
- Attend and present at regular Branch, Team and Partner meetings in order to proactively promote and drive new business and raise awareness of products and services
- Analysis of performance for geographic areas covered and take corrective action where necessary to maximise opportunities and achieve agreed levels for new business, retention and customer satisfaction
- To work with the development team to Design, develop and implement local, regional and national campaigns to drive new business and retention opportunities
- You will be expected to be a well-motivated self-starter used to working with third parties to build a strong reputation maximising new business.
- Tenacity and entrepreneurial skills are essential for success in this highly competitive marketplace.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Rounded knowledge of Investments, Platforms and Products
- Good Competitor Knowledge
- Experience working in an IFA, controlled distribution environment
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.