Java Developer - Birmingham City Centre
Res:Harmonics are looking to hire a experienced Java Software engineer to work on our core Java application, working with Java, Spring and Hibernate. The role will work in a team of engineers to help develop our SAAS platform for the property industry.
You will be responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Our team is growing rapidly, and we are looking for someone with experience in working on solutions that understands the need for good development processes, has a background in Agile development, enjoys sharing knowledge and working with a committed team.
We are able to sponsor visa for candidates already working in the UK with a Tier 2 visa.
Competitive Salary, holidays and flexibility around work location when needed.
We offer training when needed and the ability to attend conferences. We are an active member of the Birmingham tech community and attend meetups regulary to share knowledge.