Assistant E-Commerce Merchandiser
Do you want to be a part of an Award Winning Multi- Channel Business?
QVC’s digital platforms receive over 90 million visits a year. Spanning six countries and reaching more than 300 million people worldwide, QVC is one of the world’s largest multi-media retailers, part of an $10 billion a year global group. QVC UK is now in it’s 23rd year and it’s an exciting time for us as the business continues to grow.
We are looking for a talented Assistant E-Commerce Merchandiser to join us here in our Head Office in Chiswick Park, West London. It’s a fast paced and diverse role and when we say that two days are never the same, we’re not kidding. Just look around our business and it’s easy to see why: You can find our channels on Freeview, Sky and Virgin Media and we’re online at ********* and via mobile and tablet apps. We sell big name brands for everything from Elemis to Bose, Links of London to Dyson. Our business isn’t like any other business and you’ll love our people – we’re a friendly bunch.
Day to day responsibilities will include monitoring and reporting back to the E-commerce Merchandiser of best sellers, stock levels and future sales opportunities. You will utilise the web analytics package to measure page and event performance whilst reporting on website navigation and customer journey flow.
There’s a lot to get excited about as you will have the opportunity to manage business and work with all areas of the business and will work with our in-house content teams to brief and execute strategic plans.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Running daily, weekly and monthly category reporting based on pre-defined reporting suite
- Reporting on results to business events and contributing suggestions for improvements
- Monitoring best sellers and working with Merchandisers to optimise sales opportunities
- Utilise web analytics package to measure and report on customer interaction and journey flow
- Managing business events by attending relevant meetings, briefing and QA content
- Working with Merchandisers to brief and execute strategic plans for the categoryWorking with the wider business teams to create bespoke content, including positioning, briefs, product selection and QA
- Ensuring standards of excellence of area of the website, monitoring daily for errors, monitoring on site search terms and attribution of products and providing feedback to relevant teams on errors
- Setting up promotional activity, working with planners and buyers and using in-house system to implement promotions. Identify opportunities to develop and improve cross-sell products and recommendation rules.
- Utilise search and navigation tools to make agreed changes to navigation and to promote key
Candidates should ideally have experience within a Merchandising function, preferably within an E-Commerce retail environment. It is essential for the successful candidate to have good analytical and numerical skills, trend awareness with a passion for product and an ability to think commercially.
The successful candidate will have experience ideally of extracting and utilising data from a web metrics tool.
At QVC we see it like this, you spend a third of your life in work, so work happy* Live better!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922492