My Glasgow based client is currently searching for a back end developer to help them expand their team. Great opportunity for the correct candidate, working in an excellent team and a very fast growing company you will be working with innovating technologies and delivering an outstanding level of customer service.
- Ensuring code produced by you can be shared and re-used by others where appropriate.
- Development of and maintenance to CMS websites on Umbraco and Sitecore platforms, bespoke applications in C# .NET and API's.
- Scoping and estimating of projects and changes within the remit of your technology when required.
- Owning and ensuring resolution of assigned support issues, within agreed timescales.
- Working to project plans, milestones and estimates to deliver projects and changes on time.
- Ensuring your work is written to best practice and passes testing and UAT.
- Be able to communicate effectively with different audiences (non-technical and peer) written and verbal.
- Excellent standard of customer service.
- Always aware of timescales and deadlines.
- Familiar with standard office software(Word, Excel, Outlook, Podio, JIRA, Synergist)
- Will engage with all teams throughout the company on a regular basis in a collaborative manner.
- C#, .NET Web forms & MVC
- Umbraco CMS 6+
- Sitecore 7.2+
- IIS 7+
- GIT, SourceTree, version control systems
In return for these specialist skills, my client is offering an excellent salary and benefits package. Not only will you be receiving an exceptional benefits package but you will also be part of an excellent team using state of the art software.
For more information please contact Stuart Ritchie on *********** or email stuart.ritchie@experis ******
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919604