I have a number of fantastic opportunities open for Xamarin Developers with experience of ****** Android mobile development skills and software lifecycle experience to come on-board and work for a Global IT Company based in Bracknell. This will be an initial 6 month contract position with competitive rates on offer
Job Purpose & Accountability: Responsible for the production of design documents, application code and related documentation, this development role is part of a DevOps team working in an Agile methodology to produce mobile applications for the transport sector.
Key skills are Certified Xamarin Developer, ******, Android mobile development skills and full software lifecycle experience including testing and support / problem solving.
Key Performance Indicators
Where appropriate there is demonstrable evidence that the work of others has been well managed, e.g. positive feedback received from those being managed.
* Coached colleagues and mentees have benefited from the advice provided.
* Leadership is being provided in at least one technical area.
* Knowledge is being shared within the team.
* When implemented, the designs successfully integrate with other parts of the solution and meet the requirement specification.
* Consistently produces deliverables, which require minimal rework following a peer review prior to the engineering phase. * Work is delivered to agreed timescales.
* Issues are notified in a timely manner.
* Responses are provided within the agreed timeframe.
* Produces maintainable solutions with a low density of defects.
* Provides technical advice and assistance to less experienced colleagues.
* Can produce tangible evidence of how they have proactively identified and resolved potential issues and risks to enable successful delivery.
* Is able to provide evidence of clear and concise communication to a technical and non-technical audience, utilizing appropriate language and terminology.
* Can produce evidence of how their ideas have benefitted their own team and other teams, e.g. design implemented, published processes, developed standards, identified and implemented tools etc.
* Can produce evidence of how they have positively contributed to other teams.
* Is able to provide evidence of how they have influenced customer requirements
* Evidence that Corporate and local methodologies have been followed.
* Evidence of input to local processes. These local processes are in regular use and have been successfully audited.
* Able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of relevant methods and processes.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921727