Project Engineer (Starters & Generators)
Our client a global organisation are looking for an experienced Project Engineer – Starters & Generators
• Technical role to provide support for Starter motor, Generator, Alternator, E Machine development within the designated customer vehicle projects
• Customer facing based at our customers site
• Key customer contact for area of responsibility i.e. Motors, Generators, Alternators, E Machines.
• Specify starter and generator vehicle requirements.
• Package verification of starter and generator.
• Validation and performance testing of parts in-vehicle and certification test management.
• Test and monitoring of performance of components.
• Project planning of parts development.
• Key engineering liaison with supplier of Energy Management parts.
• Experience of delivery of automotive project delivery in a customer facing role.
• Project experience in automotive electrical engineering environment, preferably in vehicle energy.
• Experience of automotive project delivery in electrical generators, starters, hybrid, E Machine.
• Experience of validation testing and proving ground testing is advantageous.
• Experience of supplier technical management.
• Experience of vehicle instrumentation and validation testing at various proving grounds.
• Good Communicator with the ability to interact with people at all levels.
• Free to travel in EU, extensive validation testing in Europe is envisaged in this role.
• Good project management skills.
• Electrical qualification. HEV vehicle safety training is a distinct advantage.
• Regular travel in EU is envisaged in this role.
• EU driving licence. If under 25 must have ROSPA gold driving test pass.
The successful candidate can expect:
• A competitive salary package with annual "Value Sharing Bonus" paid to all employees.
• A generous contributory pension scheme.
• On-going training and excellent personal development opportunities.
• Healthcare cash back scheme.
• Employee discounts on products.
• Death in service insurance.
• Child care vouchers.
• Free on-site parking.
Excellent package and opportunity. Call Rachel Adams NOW on ************ or apply online with Jobsite
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959923107