Reports to: Financial Controller
Ainscough Wind Energy Services are looking for a pro-active and highly organised individual to provide finance support to the Assistant Management Accountant and Financial Controller.
The role would be well suited to a trainee accountant. Appropriate training support will be provided where applicable.
- Working with the Assistant Management Accountant and Financial Controller to assist with the timely completion of monthly tasks.
- Play a role in implementation and future development of new SAP B1 system.
- Excellent opportunity to learn and develop.
- Ownership of purchase ledger, inclusive of:
- Invoice processing and payment run generation;
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Sales Ledger credit control ensuring:
- Invoices raised in timely fashion;
- All debt is received in a timely manner;
- Recovery of overdue debt whilst maintaining positive internal and external relationships
- Allocation of bank receipts
- Working in tandem with Assistant Management Accountant to help produce timely and accurate monthly management accounts and cost analysis.
- Other project work and other adhoc analysis as required.
- Motivated with a desire to learn;
- Attention to detail and a drive to produce useful, well considered output
- Capable of building relationships outside of Finance and liaising with other departments;
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919817