Motor Claims Handler
Hudson are proud to be partnering a leading Insurance provider in Glasgow City Centre to appoint a Motor Claims Handler. This is a fantastic opportunity from someone that wants to build on their existing insurance experience and move into a position that will provide autonomy and progression.
This role entails:
- Handling calls from existing customers, third parties and their representatives
- Dealing with complex claims enquiries while providing first in class customer service at all times
- Analyzing claims for any fraudulent activity
- Taking ownership of third party claims and ensure personal injury claims are identified and processed
- Deal with day-to-day queries and referrals from Advisors.
- Chasing claims to ensure settlement is reached within a timely manner
The candidate should possess:
- Existing motor claims experience, preferably within third party claims
- Experience in negotiating claims costs gained within an accident management, credit hire or insurance company
- Customer service experience within a targeted environment
- Knowledge of FCA regulations & Legal Frame
- Awareness of fraud indicators
If this role sounds like the next step for you please apply online today
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959916456