Software Project Manager
Great opportunity to work on a major project for a large FTSE 100 organisation for a minimum of four months. The client are looking for a strong Software Project Manager to lead the project for a key phase of the delivery.
Large, FTSE 100 organisation who are currently undergoing significant transformation and change with this role focusing on key internal applications.
The successful Software Project Manager based out of Birmingham will be responsible for:
- Run and manage internal and customer project meetings
- Attend and facilitate business analysis workshops
- Manage the budget and obtain agreed milestones with a road-map of activity to achieve these
- manage estimates for phase 2 of the project and deliver the proposal
- Ensure the organisations approach and collaterals are being managed by the team and delivered to schedule
The sucessful software project manager candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Strong experience delivering software projects ideally for internal users (not essential)
- Ideally have good experience of the utilities industry
- strong customer / consultancy / client facing skills and able to take senior leaders 'on a journey'.
- Ideally PRINCE II trained or possess a similar professional qualification
The successful software project manager based out of Birmingham will receive a day rate of between £375-450 a day for a minimum of four months
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922874