Senior Enterprise Architect (Oil & Gas)
My client a leading and global consultancy requires an experienced and senior Enterprise Architect to work for a major Oil and Gas client and ideally you will have Oil and Gas industry sector experience.
In order to be a good match for this contract you will have experience of the following;
- Strong technical background of implementing complex and robust enterprise wide architectures.
- Thorough understanding of architecture operating models (including processes / ways of working); experience designing and implementing these; focus on agile is important.
- Understanding of architecture governance processes, e.g., assurance review and signoff.
- Experience in managing architecture artefact quality and retention in appropriate tools.
- Guided and supported project teams and solution architects on the use of overarching business domain and reference architectures.
- Understanding of standard architecture tools for creating and storing key architecture artefacts (IBM System Architect, PowerDesigner and/or ProVision).
- Maintains an active view of the external market development.
- Understanding of relevant architecture guidelines, standards, reference architecture, tools, templates and stored artefacts to deliver architecture (solution, data, technical) in projects. Able to demonstrate bi-modal response to different types of projects (e.g. Agile ways of working)
This is an urgent contract role, please present your profile for immediate review and consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959923492