Senior Financial Controller
A technology consultancy firm experiencing fast growth across multiple European geographies, our client are looking to recruit a Senior Financial Controller who will own and manage the finances of this high growth business. This is an opportunity for an experienced finance professional with deep background experience in the professional services sector to lead the financial direction of a business set for significant growth in the coming years.
- Producing management accounts
- Monitoring the financial health of the business
- Analysis of the books - producing useful and accurate MI
- Reporting to management
- Facilitating the annual audit
- Overseeing all tax and regulatory/compliance issues
- Contributing to decisions regarding financial strategy
- Understanding and reporting costs for specific areas: product, internal staff, sales, delivery staff, running the office etc.
- This is a senior management position, working with the rest of the management team to drive and guide a healthy growing business through the next stage in its development. The ideal candidate for this role will be used to having a broad range of accounting responsibilities and will be a strong communicator as will have daily liaison with a range of stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA. ACCA, CIMA or Qualified by Experience)
- Numerate, accurate individual with strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Professional approach, committee to meeting deadlines
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Analytical and logical thinker
- Flexible, hands-on and prepared to provide support
- Able to work on own initiative with a conscientious approach, always looking to improve processes where possible
- Team player with the confidence to deal and communicate with all levels of management
- Salary Information: £75k + excellent bonus, pension & corporate benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921309