Electrical Resident/Commissioning Engineer
Excellent opportunity for an Electrical Resident/Commissioning Engineer to join an engineering company on a long term contract basis in South London. Our client is working on a major upgrade to a clean water treatment works.
As the selected candidate, you will be reporting to the Senior Contracts Manager and you will be taking responsibility for the safe and efficient installation of all electrical instrumentation and commissioning activities within the project. Your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Ensure timely installation, testing and commissioning of electrical/instrumentation equipment
- Undertaking SAP duties
- Undertake electrical acceptance demonstrations and preparing and completing relevant documentation to meet company and contractual requirements
- Ensuring a satisfactory completion of electrical/instrumentation installation
- Liaising with client representatives at site level to agree operation modes and assist in the production of Method Statements
- Liaise with Suppliers and Vendors to ensure the correct commissioning and operation of equipment and items of plant
- Monitoring materials and workmanship of the sub-contractor to ensure works are installed on agreement with the approved for construction specifications
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Relevant site experience within the water industry
- Minimum BTEC Level 3 or C&G Level 3 or above industry recognised electrical qualification or equivalent
- BTEC Level 3 in Inspection and Verification, or C&G 2391 Inspection and Testing
- Electrically based Degree/HND/HMC or BTEC Level 4 or NVQ Level 4
- IOSH Managing Safely in Construction
Our client is offering a long term contract of 12 months plus and competitive contract rates.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Hadaway on ************ or email Rebecca.Hadaway @ ******************** and quote 13504RH. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920642