Marketing Planning Manager
The Marketing Planning Manager will be reporting into the Senior Strategy and Planning Manager, this is a key role where you will be responsible for developing and planning through-the-line campaign strategies and measurements for brand, acquisition, retention and cross-sales activities.
You will be providing strategic input to integrated campaigns incorporating offline, digital and social touchpoints. Working closely with key stakeholders in the Commercial & Marketing function to develop marketing plans and campaigns to ensure business objectives are being hit. Identifying and evaluating innovating communication opportunities to help drive business objectives is also a key part of this role as well as integrating marketing across a variety of channels including CRM, data marketing, direct mail and digital and you'll be a creative thinker with a desire to uncover new approaches and ideas and apply them to your work
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience working as a planner in an agency or in-house client role, having previously gained experience of the delivering fully integrate marketing campaigns
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in building high impact direct response & brand based plans
- Ability to manage and interrogate data, analysing outcomes and driving continuous improvement activity
- Ability to evaluate segmentation and targeting strategy
This is a permanent opportunity paying £40,000 per annum + excellent benefits.
So…If this is the role for you and you feel you have the above skills and experience please get in touch straight away.
158 Edmund Street
B3 2HB Birmingham
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.