CRM Developer - Basingstoke - up to £70K
CRM Solutions Developer is required to join a leading and highly respected company from their head office based in the Basingstoke area.
The CRM Solutions Developer role is part of a small team, working on the development, customisation, integration and deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Peppermint in the company. The role is integral to the product lifecycle and will play a fundamental part in defining the most appropriate approach for the ongoing development of the product.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Build solutions within and customise the CRM & Peppermint Platform to meet project requirements
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the firm.
- Work closely with IT, finance, business development and risk management professionals to implement appropriate solutions.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities
- Liaise with users at all levels of the firm ensuring that business requirements are met.
- Work with existing solutions and identify opportunities for improvements
- Maintain appropriate documentation
The ideal candidate for the role will be working within a similar role at the moment and will have:
- A good communicator and team player
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
- Proficient in developing, deploying, customising and integrating Dynamics CRM
- Able to analyse business process and translate to Dynamics workflow
- Experienced in creating and managing entities, forms and workflow
- Experienced with data conversions and CRM migrations
- Knowledgeable and experienced in security principles
- Knowledgeable and experienced in delivering efficient solutions
- Experience of working within a structured team
- Ability to create solutions that deliver a positive user experience
- Ability to find creative solutions to business problems
Desirable skills and experience
- Familiarity with some or all of
- iManage document management systems
- Elite Enterprise practice management system
- SharePoint 2013
- K2 Workflow
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company that would be able to offer further career opportunities, training and growth to the right individual along with a comprehensive benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921430