Nursery Nurses - Level 2 or 3 qualified
Job Title: Nursery Nurses
Location: Herne Bay, Kent
Salary: Competitive (dependent on previous experience and responsibilities)
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The company are opening a new nursery in Herne Bay, Kent in February 2018 and are looking to recruit enthusiastic staff to join the friendly team caring for children aged 3 months to 5 years.
- Your role will include promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues ensuring health, safety and well-being of the children at all times.
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS.
- You will be joining a friendly and professional team and will receive uniform, annual salary reviews, attendance bonus, training, company pension and performance awards.
- In order to be considered for the roles you will need a passionate and positive attitude towards working with children and possess excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A full and relevant level 2 or 3 qualification in child care.
- A warm and positive approach with lots of creative ideas
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS check (expense will be met by the employer) and provide suitable references.
There are fantastic opportunities to further your career us as they are a growing organisation.
The company is committed to safeguarding children.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Nursery Officer, Nursery Nurse, Child Carer, Nursery Manager, Senior Nursery Nurse, Childcare, Child, Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Childcare, Nursery Assistant, Nursery, Pre-School Childcare, Childcare Assistant, Nursery Worker will also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921397