User Researcher - £425-475 per day ASAP start
User Researcher - Agile- £425 - £475 per day - Immediate start - Croydon/South London
The successful candidate will have the relevant skills and experience specified below for contract based in Croydon. Please Note: This assignment sits outside of IR35.
Planning, designing and conducting in-house usability testing sessions to support the design and development of digital services. Leading the usability testing process from developing user recruitment briefs through to test moderation, analysis and report writing; Conducting in-house research to test new product and concept developments (including user requirements gathering and early stage concept and prototype testing, research, and other approaches to ensuring the user need is fully understood in the service design). Working with Service Managers to devise appropriate research strategies to generate focused insights and to convert concepts into high quality stimulus material; Working closely with designers and developers to turn user data into actionable product/service requirements that feed into prototype development, and influence product direction; Presenting findings and related design/business recommendations and customer insights to senior decision makers.
It would be desirable if the candidate could demonstrate:
- 5+ years conducting user experience research is preferred
- demonstrated expertise in a relevant field;
- Experience of defining or delivering services for the Digitally Excluded;
- Experience of defining and implementing a strategic approach to user research;
- Experience of introducing new ways of working into an existing team or department;
- Experience of contracting and managing suppliers to deliver outcomes to the required quality; Experience of working with the courts and tribunals service, within the legal community or justice sector.
- 3+ years conducting user research
- Social science degree that involved social research methods, such as Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Human Geography, or related field
- In-depth understanding of user-centered design principles and tools
- Understanding of human-computer interaction and human factors
- Experience working directly with Design, Software, Content and Product team members Experience of defining, commissioning and delivering public-facing user testing and research; Experience of using the appropriate research methods to generate specific insights into user behaviour and needs
- Worked within an Agile software development project/programme
- Experience of facilitating and communicating with senior stakeholders, including Ministers, senior management teams and the public
- Experience of managing project or programme deliverables within budget
Key Tasks & Deliverables:
Responsible for developing and overseeing the effective use of user research to inform the delivery of the Reform Programme. Responsibilities will include providing high quality insight from robust user research and testing, driving evidence based decision making and promoting a culture of user focused, accessible, inclusive service design. Use of analysis and research to help drive innovative and cost effective solutions for HMCTS. To lead, motivate and inspire other user researchers where required.
The successful candidate/s will have a valid Disclosure of Scotland or be willing to apply for one on CV submission.
If this is you please do apply directly - I am also available by Whatsapp and text as a quick and easy way to submit your profile or tell me about yourself :) - please contact me directly
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919480