IT Project Engineer
IT Project Engineer
Location: Home Based covering East Berkshire, North Hampshire, Middlesex and Surrey
Salary: £30 - 35k PA, DOE, Car + Benefits
Hours: 40 hours per week, including some Saturdays
My client is a specialist provider of NHS IT Infrastructure and Support services, supporting NHS organisations to improve digital maturity and patient care.
We are looking to employ a Field Based IT Project Engineer with technical experience of installing and upgrading Server and Desktop infrastructure as part of a project team. The successful candidate must be technically astute across all areas of IT infrastructure, whilst having very strong face to face communication and customer relationship skills. We provide outsourced IT service and solutions to the NHS, so experience working in this type of environment is desirable.
This role will be largely based in the Surrey, North Hampshire and East Berkshire area however could extend outside of these areas at times.
- Lead teams of engineers to deliver technical infrastructure solutions, examples below;
- Server Replacements
- Switch, firewall and Router installs
- Wireless solution deployments
- PC Refresh Projects / Client Operating System Upgrades
- Successfully manage relationships with end users and customers in line with the customer focussed ethos of our business
- Always put the customer first and communicate in a friendly and helpful manner, even in high pressure situations
- Demonstrable experience installing and configuring;
- Windows Server 2008 - 2016
- Active Directory and Server Roles
- Windows 7 - 10 clients
- Networking equipment (Cisco, HP, SonicWALL)
- Virtualisation technology, Hyper-V or VMware
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience leading teams without direct line management
- Candidates must have a full clean driving licence
- £30 - 35k PA depending on the skills and experience
- Company Vehicle including Personal use
- Ongoing Training and Support
- Health Cash Plan + optional family cover
- Pension scheme
- Childcare Voucher scheme member
Please note this role is subject to standard disclosure checks.
If you have the skills and experience we require for this role and are looking for a new challenge please click on APPLY and forward your up-to-date CV to us with a relevant cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role.
No Agencies please.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920618