Head of Information Security - Digital / GDPR / Global / CISSP
Head of Information Security - Digital Media / GDPR / Global / CISSP
Outstanding opportunity to join this famous global media business within their digital function heading up their Information Security division. This is a unique opportunity to establish and shape their information security function. To be considered you'll require:
- Good general technical understanding across digital and enterprise applications and infrastructure. Familiarity with the following technologies: Next generation firewalls, data and drive encryption, CA/PKI, Microsoft Windows, Active Directory and group policy (IAM), SAML Single Sign-On, Windows patch management, anti-virus, IDS/IPS and vulnerability management tools.
- Good technical knowledge on a range of security technology solutions used by Enterprises to enhance their security foot-print.
- Can demonstrate Information Security leadership, showing knowledge of information security principles and a track record of having successfully implemented information security polices in an international organisation.
- Experience with risk management, vulnerability assessments, data classification, and cyber-security and incident management.
- Good fundamental knowledge of information system penetration techniques and risks, and cybersecurity frameworks.
- Understanding of data governance and the data lifecycle.
- Experience in addressing and keeping a register of information security risks, issues, incidents, breaches and investigations across the business.
- Industry certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC).
- Awareness of GDPR and ability to shape GDPR programmes
- Experience working within Media (or similar)
£market rate. London. 6 months rolling.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919116