Technical Service Advisor
Our client is a financial services organisation currently looking for a Technical Service Advisor to deliver high quality regulatory support and guidance to the organisation in relation to file reviews and to promote the business as the premier provider of regulatory support services.
- Review client files in line with company procedures covering all aspects of business written by the business
- Develop a professional and clear report on each file identifying areas where the business can improve their regulatory behaviour.
- Provide both verbal and electronic feedback to the business regarding the findings of the review via the file system.
- Maintain on-going knowledge using in-house assessments and the recording of CPD using the Financial Assess system.
- Maintain up-to-date CPD records of the in-house system
- Provide support when needed to the Business Monitoring Manager as required
- Assist other Technical and Compliance colleagues as required
- Attend and make a positive contribution to regular team meetings
- Contribute to the processes and procedures for file reviewing as required
- Diploma in Financial Services (QCF4) (or equivalent)
- CeMAP (or equivalent)
- Sound knowledge of UK regulatory framework