Branding & Marketing Manager
I am currently partnered with a leading branding agency based just outside of London that have asked me to partner with them in their search for a Brand Manager. This agency specialises within Branding/Brand Communications, Medical Communications and Research. They work on multiple therapy areas through the whole life cycle and are part of one of the leading global healthcare consultancies working with over 100 clients and nearly 200 healthcare brands across the globe.
If you have these following qualities and ambitions… apply now!
- Self-motivated, driven individual with a desire to understand the full marketing mix to effectively apply tactics that will drive product sales
- You have a keen ability to learn and develop your marketing skills
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and a fun atmosphere
- Enjoy taking responsibilities of your own projects, as well as working within the team
- Have previous experience of working in a communications agency and/or brand management to develop and enhance your skills.
- Always ensure you level of work and others is always completed at a high quality level
- Are budget conscious, and able to manage large promotional budgets effectively.
Main Responsibilities of a Brand Manager:
- Develop strategic drivers from all foster brands.
- Always see the potential and maximise the opportunity within the therapy area
- Ensuring that initiatives are delivered on time and to budget
- Manage in-field teams, creation and review of in-field strategy
- Support the development and implementation of in-year/short-term projects
- Manage P&L for all brands to ensure long-term profitability to review implemented initiatives using key data outputs to understand how successful the project was
- Always learning and picking up/sharing new techniques and skills with the team
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Demonstrated project management skills, including management of complex multi-stakeholder projects
- Cross-communication channel strategy development and tactical deployment
- Commercial Acumen including the ability to forecast accurately using multiple data sources, and experience of budgets management
- Full understanding of the ABPI and EFPIA
- Experience in using Zinc is ideal but not essential
- Strong interpersonal skills
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959923257