Installation and Commissioning Engineer
Salary c.£35,000 per annum
A great opportunity has arisen for an organisation based in the South of the UK for an Installation and Commissioning Engineer to work on bespoke machinery predominantly for the packaging industry.
Working in an autonomous role, you will be responsible for:
- Visiting client sites to deliver installation and commissioning of standalone packaging machinery into an existing line / production facility.
- Working with Siemens PLC systems; ideally modifying, re-writing elements of code and extensive fault finding will be required.
- Being the client's point of contact on site, ensuring that you're communicating progress effectively at all times.
- Working in a UK wide role, you will be responsible for travelling extensively in your role.
You will ideally be:
- Comfortable with minor modifications on Siemens PLC systems; ideally TIA Portal.
- Experienced in working in a field based role.
- Experienced in working within the Packaging industry, ideally on a range of machinery.
The role will be based from home, and you will need to be happy to travel UK wide as part of your role visiting customer sites.
For more information, or to be considered for the position, please contact Kate Wills at Vantage Consulting on ************* or email
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922210