Salary £19k- £26K (depending on experience)
A reputable law firm has created an opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal to join their successful team. You will be aiding the team by providing a comprehensive and quality service to ensure success for the organisation.
This is a newly created Conveyancing Paralegal role within a small Conveyancing team with scope to progress as the business grow. The practise has been established in Portishead for some time and also offers Criminal and Family advice. A friendly office with a secure career path.
Responsibilities of the Conveyancing Paralegal are predominately pre-exchange and will include:
- Generating new conveyancing quotations
- Producing Client Engagement letters and new client packs
- Opening new files on the case management system
- Dealing with correspondence with clients, agents, lenders, landlords and solicitors
- Ordering conveyancing searches
- Using Land Registry Portal
- Issuing contract papers on sale files
- Progressing sale files, including dealing with enquiries
- Answering telephones and updating clients, agents, lenders and solicitors
- Post completion work for purchases
- Covering reception (when required)
Skills required to become the Conveyancing Paralegal:
- Experience of running Residential Conveyancing files
- Experience of using case management systems
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume Conveyancing department
- Good standard of computer literacy and keyboard skills
- Excellent telephone manner and customer care skills
In return you will be given the opportunity to join a friendly organisation who offer an excellent package and working hours.
Key Words: Conveyancer, Residential Conveyancer, Residential Property Associate, Conveyancing Associate, Conveyancing Executive, Conveyancing Fee Earner, Conveyancing Assistant, Legal Assistant
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918625