Applications Support Team Leader- (Oracle) Permanent
Oracle Applications Support Team Leader- Permanent
Our client uses Oracle for HR, Finance, Payroll and Procurement and are looking for a first-class candidate to join the organisation in a newly created Oracle Applications Support lead role paying up to £44,000 plus fantastic benefits based in Croydon.
Whilst being an ICT role, it actually sits within the Finance Team, given the nature of the role and accountable area.
Our client are looking for a fantastic individual who has experience leading an application support team and can be responsible for managing the team and resource, allocate and deliver all aspects of the teams works to support the organisation wide, business critical app, our client are migrating to Oracle Cloud by within 2018/2019.
This is currently (a growing) team of 4, that deliver, 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support, Oracle Dev work is outsources to a major ICT Services Provider.
Our new Oracle Applications Support Manager will:
- Be able to lead an application support team and have relevant experience doing so.
- Need to have done this in some kind of financial application environment (Oracle would be nice or SAP or another large Financial Application)
- They need someone who has come from a support role hands on, to managing a team so they appreciate the challenges and technical pain points/issues.
- ITIL, relevant technical certification
- Be fully eligible to work in the UK in a permanent role.
PLEASE NOTE: Whilst we think it is fairly clear above, this is not a development role, we do not need a manager of an Oracle development team or technical / functional focused IT Professionals, this is an Applications Support Management role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921008