Finance and HR Administrator
POSITION: Finance & HR Administrator
HOURS: 8:00am-4:00pm Monday - Friday
The role of the Finance and HR Administrator will be to ensure the people management and financial management systems on site are effectively and efficiently delivered. In addition, the role will provide a proactive and professional administrative support to the Site and Cluster Leadership teams and Employees.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
Proactively lead and ensure adherence to the maintenance and improvement of the:
- Health, safety and environmental standards within all areas of the business quality management system to ensure that the business processes meet the requirements of the relevant internal and external standards.
- Continuous improvement of business processes
- Maintain and optimise business systems in line with scheduled plans, including but not restricted to
- Collation and production of management information,
- Support stocktaking and perpetual inventory programmes
- Entry and processing of purchase orders and invoices
- SAP system entry
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- Expenses Management.
- Collation and processing of the payroll
- Maintenance and management of the onsite HR processes and procedures such as absence and disciplinary management
- Collation and reporting of the site KPI system
- Housekeeping and environmental improvement of the entire plant
- Training and education of management on the HR systems and processes
- Management and delivery of the induction and training and Development process
- Assist in general administration of the business including booking and managing travel to and from the factory
- To participate in any training and development required for this
- Fire and first aid training
- Quality and problem-solving training and activities
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous administrative experience in a Finance, HR or Payroll focussed function critical.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills at all levels
- Excellent organizational skills
Please call Nicola at HR GO recruitment for More information on ************ or email your CV to **************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920861