Software Engineer / Developer (Mid-Level to Lead) - C#
Position: Software Engineer / Developer (Mid-Level to Lead) – C#
A unique opportunity for Software Engineer / Developer to drive the direction of software for a world-renowned software company to work alongside a team of bright and collaborative engineers. With all the latest practices and tools at your fingertips you will be developing market-leading software loved by an impressive client list including the likes of NASA, BAE Systems, and Jaguar Landrover.
Salary: £30k - £57k per annum dependent on previous experience + benefits (fully listed below)
Software Engineer / Developer (Mid-Level to Lead) – C# Requirements:
- Great understanding of C# and the .NET framework coupled with good .NET libraries knowledge
- Ability to effectively debug and use diagnostic and profiling tools during software development
- You will have strong analytical skills which can enable you to utilise simple solutions to tackle technical problems
- Great communication skills to help uphold the highly collaborative environment
- Aptitude for refactoring and developing and extending legacy code
- Exceptional SQL Server abilities
Software Engineer / Developer (Mid-Level to Lead) – C# Responsibilities:
- Working within this impressive Software House you will be:
- Developing a C# application with an underpinning SQL Server database
- You will develop new ways for customers to interact with the software’s data
- Create solid back-end solutions to allow for precise management of databases
- Constantly optimise the software to allow for continued growth of data
- You will evolve the product range to match the changing needs of the customers
Why would you apply:
- Work in an environment which rewards positivity and supports professional development
- Great office space with a collaborative yet relaxed working environment
- Work within an organisation which prides itself in always using the most cutting edge tools and practices
- Work on market-leading software which is assists in everything from space travel to the manufacture of consumer goods
- Fantastic work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Excellent Pension, private health, share options
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply attaching your CV through the relevant links.
Keywords – Software Developer , Engineer , C#, .NET, SQL
Even if this role isn’t quite right but you are looking for a role in Software Engineering please ask us about our Exclusive Job Search Service which includes free expert CV writing and advice.
Empiric is a recruitment agency that focus solely on finding roles for the best engineers and developers in the East Anglia region.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921251