Area Manager / Regional Manager
Job ref - 7992
Salary : £36,000 - £36,000
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Area Manager / Regional Manager
Salary: £36,000 depending on experience + car allowance and additional benefits below
We are currently recruiting for a new and exciting opportunity for an Area Manager / Regional Manager to join a fantastic team managing assisted living developments across the Midlands.
These services bridge the gap between residential homes and retirement villages, meaning that there is a community feel within the development and residents are given comfort and support as well as independence. The services contain over 50 apartments for individuals over the age of 70, and offer a friendly, warm and attentive approach.
As the Area Manager / Regional Manager, the position will be home based, regularly traveling to the different homes in your area and supporting the Home managers with the day-to-day management of the service. You will be required to lead your management team in offering the highest standard of care as well as budgeting, staffing and recruitment as well as compliance. You will also be for commissioning and the establishment of new services are launched with the highest possible standards.
To be considered for this role, you must be;
- Flexible, approachable and motivated
- Have communication and organisational skills
- Experience in an elderly or older people Care environment
- Experience working as a Home Manager / Service Manager / Registered Manager
- Demonstrable management experience
- NVQ level 5 or equivalent qualification
- Experience of developing and commissioning a service as well as recruiting a full team.
- Full driving licence and access to a car.
This role is peripatetic so will be based from home but looks after the Midlands region. Suitable locations include Coventry, Warwick, Droitwich, Birmingham, Worcester, Kidderminster etc.
On top of your salary you will also get the following benefits;
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension - up to 7% matching contributions
- Up to 33 days’ annual leave depending on length of service, plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Comprehensive fully-paid induction and on-going training and development
- A structured career pathway with progression encouraged
For more information and or to apply please call Tobias Marchant or if you are a Registered Manager / Home Manager / Service Manager but feel this role isn’t right for you, I have new jobs arriving daily so please contact me on and or email