Project Manager - software dev projects / Fintech / Agile
Project Manager - software development projects / Fintech / Agile
Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Fintech, Global, Agile
Project Manager - software development projects / Fintech / Agile is required by fast growing, highly successful and international Fintech organisation, based in the City.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful, strategic delivery of multiple concurrent software development projects. You will be accountable for all aspects of the projects. You will determine deadlines, organise roles and responsibilities and provide project progress updates.
Reporting into the Director of Development, you will be responsible for engaging with the business and communicating with senior stakeholders. You will have a pragmatic approach to project management and will need to be delivery focused. You will need to have solid experience managing software development projects. It is likely that you will be Prince2 certified and will have experience working to Agile methodology.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven track record of successfully delivering complex software development projects
- Experience managing several projects concurrently
- Experience of working with project teams and managing team members in a matrix environment
- Budget management of £1 million and above
- Senior stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working within an Agile environment.
- Ideally have experience of delivering software development projects in a Fintech organization
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a progressive environment where excellent training and career development opportunities exist for the right candidate.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922643