BI Developer | Insurance | London
BI Analyst required by my client, a leading London insurer, to join on a 6 month initial Fixed-Term Contract. You will be responsible for identifying and discussing business intelligence (BI) and management reporting requirements with business users of all levels, analyse those requirements and the associated systems and data, and convert them into business requirement documents. This will include understanding and working with core insurance and accounting processes.
You will need to have worked as a Technical Analyst / Analyst within BI / MI, have strong SQL skills and have worked in insurance. Our client currently support Cognos and Qlik (eg QlikView and Qlik Sense) - any experience with either toolset would be preferred.
- Experience working within insurance is a must
- Experience of working as a business or technical analyst within business intelligence / MI
- Ability to understand complex business processes and complex data models
- Strong SQL skills to analyse and understand logic and undertake data analysis
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Understanding of the principles and methodologies of data warehouse development
- Experience of Data analysis
- Exposure to Cognos and QlikView highly desirable
Technical Business Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Information Analyst, QlikView Analyst, QlikView Developer, BI Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959923251