Senior Search Marketing Manager
Michael Page Digital are looking for a talented Senior Search Marketing Manager to join my clients growing team. You will be an enthusiastic, confident, self-motivated and driven individual looking for an exciting opportunity within a market-leading international company.
My client is a market leading B2B organisation from within the IT sector. This role will be based at their Farnborough office.
The Senior Search Marketing Manager will have the following responsibilities
- Develop all areas of SEO including on-site, off-site, keyword research, campaign planning and analytics
- Research, set-up, plan and run PPC campaigns along with our in-house PPC specialist
- Ensure best practice is delivered across every single campaign, ensuring everything is optimised to its full potential in order to maximise revenue results.
- Analyse the effectiveness of all activity, using Google Analytics and other reporting and CRM tools, to gather insight and optimise activity against key objectives
The ideal Senior Search Marketing Manager will have the following
- Proven experience working across SEO and PPC
- A proven track record of managing successful search marketing campaigns
- A digital marketing qualification from a recognised body such as CIM or IDM
- Google AdWords accreditation
- Highly analytical with excellent reporting ability.
A salary between £50,000 - £55,000 DOE plus benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919021