Asssitant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager - Kings Cross or Bow depending on your location
Due to recent company expansion and the opening of another store, our client is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager to join the business and continue to develop and progress their management career and be actively involved in a significant period of growth.
- Salary: £24,000 basic + up to 20% bonus + 28 days holiday, matching pension contributions up to 6%, team incentives and nights out
- Location: Kings Cross, London or Bow, London (depending on your location)
Reporting to the Store Manager you will play a key role in the success of the store, progressing it from the ground up. You will be assisting with driving sales and store performance, ensuring the highest level of customer care is delivered, nurturing junior members of the team and helping them to achieve their objectives.
- Driving sales and store occupancy, while minimising discounting
- Supporting the Store Manager with a variety of duties related to the running of the store
- Assisting less experienced or more junior team members in achieving their objectives, including sales
- Providing the highest levels of customer care, consistent with our award-winning service
- Getting involved with local marketing initiatives as well as local charities where appropriate
- General store administration, stock / store audits and assisting the Store Manager with reporting KPIs
To be successful in your application you must demonstrate:
- Strong natural leadership ability and a team driven approach
- Previous experience within a retail and sales environment
- Excellent self-motivation and hardworking attitude
- First class communication and relationship building skills with a positive approach to all tasks
- Strong numerical ability
- PC literate - Microsoft Word and Excel
Don't miss out on your opportunity to be considered?.apply now for further information!
Our client has appointed eSift as their resource partner we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the ''apply now'' button below
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919089