Systems Manager - Technical Role - Unique and Innovative Company
Award winning financial consultancy based in Central London are looking for a talented and highly technical IT Systems Manager or Systems Team Lead
The successful Systems Manager will be responsible for managing a team, prioritising issues and projects as well as being a key voice in making technical, strategic and staff decisions.
As well as being very hands on technically, you will lead and manage a small team of engineers (3-8) and be directly involved in the delivery of technology and process improvement initiatives
The Systems Manager will also be required to provide technical direction on core platform components (Network, Security, virtualisation) and manage projects including planning and tracking
With an onsite restaurant serving up free meals and gourmet coffee's as well as an onsite gym, games room and a dedicated chill out area, this organisation values staff welfare very highly.
Key Experience for the Systems Manager
- Staff management including hiring and performance management of small teams.
- Strong technical background in the full platform stack (Linux, Virtualisation, Networking, Storage)
- Experience defining and implementing security controls
- Strong decision-making skills and able to deliver subsequent change
- Strong organisation skills ? people, projects, time management
If you feel you may be suitable then please send in your CV before an in depth conversation about the position.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918361