Junior Graduate Software Consultant
Junior Graduate Software Consultant - training provided
Dynamic high calibre graduates with outstanding academic backgrounds (degree and A Level), and ideally some experience of COTS software implementation / consulting and software project management are required for training by fast-growing technology company based in Central London (Zone 1) with lively, vibrant culture, global reach and opportunities for good career progression.
As an entry level Associate Consultant you will be accountable for ensuring all tasks and key milestones are delivered on client projects (top tier UK and Global Blue Chips) with a key focus on project management and requirements gathering, you also might well be involved in hands-on design, specification of interfaces, and you will manage all phases of the project delivery lifecycle from requirements to design, build and UAT Testing.
* Consulting with clients to gather benefit and system requirements and documenting in a Fact Find or Project Initiation Document (PID).
* Managing project plans, budgets and risk & issues logs in line with the project methodology
* Successfully managing scope and Change Control on projects in line with project budget
* Accountable for quality of own projects (and those in your pod where applicable)
* Preparing system functional specifications
* Managing testing of new and existing functionality to defined specifications/requirements and supporting clients in this activity
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
* Graduate calibre (preferably in an IT or Business Systems related subject) and strong academic background with good A level grades is imperative.
* Familiarity of project delivery methodologies such as Prince2 would be an advantage
* Knowledge of the benefits market, e.g. flexible benefits, pensions and insurance products, is preferable but not essential.
Typical commercial experience might include Implementation Consultant for Software Vendor or Software Project Manager / Business Analyst.
An amazing opportunity to springboard your career within a fast-growing, well-respected and super friendly company who value their staff and have fabulous contemporary offices in central London.
Opus Resourcing is an employment agency in respect of permanent and contract positions.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918963