Circa £35,000 per annum + company benefits
Due to an extended period of growth, my client is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join their expanding Sales and Marketing team at their head office in Bedford.
From clearly defined strategic plan, you will be required to design, deliver, adapt and run an integrated marketing and content plan for the organisation. You will report to the Sales and Marketing Director, work directly with the sales team and be the key liaison with external agency/suppliers.
My client is the UK's leading provider of CV verification and background screening services. They carry out accurate background checks on candidates to enable their clients to make informed recruitment decisions.
- Design and deliver integrated lead generation/marketing plans for each of the campaign markets working closely sales (e.g. market specific type, event and product e-shots, monthly newsletters, customer satisfaction surveys and industry research)
- Apply brand and tone of voice across all channels/collateral, taking responsibility for all communications to ensure consistency and pro-active outreach to all key audiences.
- Plan create and be responsible for the day to day running including content creation and relevant editorial of our online presence and digital communications across our website, email and social media. Whilst driving, engaging and heightening the interest of visitors to the website.
- Work with sales and account managers to drive best use of prospect and customer data in conjunction with our CRM system. Run customer communications to drive up-sell and cross-sell.
- Manage and maintain central calendar for all marketing activity, new business and cross-sell.
- Develop dashboards and reports to improve MI.
- Research and devise other intelligent digital lead and brand awareness strategies.
- Organise, deliver and maximise external events and clients' own events
- Conduct relevant market/competitor research, analyse and report findings to the board.
- Manage PR function and generate schedule of targeted & relevant content/whitepapers
- Upkeep library of tender & proposal collateral
- Identify tactical/topical marketing opportunities
Experience Required/ Essential Skills:
- Previous experience in a similar role; have good, all-round marketing experience
- Strong online/digital marketing exposure and be able to demonstrate specific proven success in delivering online campaigns and activities that generate new business leads.
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well under pressure and in a busy, fast paced environment
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a growing company, which is currently leading the market in its field in this country.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959916282