Process Engineer - Doncaster - £25k - £30k
Clemence Rogers are recruiting for a Process Engineer to provide assistance to the manufacturing team to achieve agreed performance in terms of quality, delivery and cost.
As well as working as a member of the manufacturing team and to encourage the development of the manufacturing team for the benefit of the business and individuals within.
* Provide documented process adjustments.
* Provide documented preventative and corrective actions.
* Conduct tool changes to the agreed standard.
* Provide reports on variance from standard on process, material, problems solving.
* Ensure shift changeovers are carried out efficiently and effectively.
* Provide 1st and last off inspections/patrol inspections.
* Contribute to trend analysis/reporting on KPI's.
* Ensure plan adherence.
* Ensure that control of yield, cycle times, and availability are achieved within agreed KPI's and documented.
* Conduct all tool trials to correct standards/systems of work.
* Promote safe working environment for all, support site policies/procedure.
* Train others in all aspects of the role
* Carry out machine maintenance
* Carry out all setting and tool changes
* Implement process improvements including new projects
* Undertake any reasonable request of the company.
* Engineering qualifications and equivalent industrial experience
* Good technical skills
* Continuous Improvement
* Quality Control
* Ideally knowledge of compression/injection moulding
* Good process knowledge and skills
* Good problem solving
* Good communication skills
* Will be analytical minded
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920899