Mobile Deskside Support Engineer / Field Engineer
We are currently looking for highly customer-focused and enthusiastic Deskside Support Engineer with a genuine interest in solving peoples IT issues. The successful candidate should be technically competent, possess good communication skills and be willing to collaborate with the wider IT support teams.
As a mobile engineer you will predominately cover London and the South East.
Day to day activities include resolving a wide variety of desktop software and hardware issues and requests, while minimizing disruption to our users.
- Applicant must have a full valid UK drivers licence.
- Resolution of pc software and basic hardware issues
- Building (o/s and required software) and deploying pcs (desktop and notebook)
- Experience with VIP support
A good knowledge\experience in the below:
- MS windows Operating Systems
- MS Exchange
- MS office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- MS Outlook 2007\2010
- Antivirus applications
- Remote desktop takeover tools
- Desktop/printer configurations
- Good communication/relationship skills
- Experience of working in a IT support environment
- Knowledge of handheld devices
This is an excellent opportunity to join us and as an employee you will gain access to a large library of training courses and accreditations to help further your skills and development.
We also offer an excellent benefits package including personal pension plan, and various other flexible benefits including private medical cover, life insurance, and flexible holiday to name a few.
Apply now for consideration!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919142