Area Sales Manager
- Expanding British Company
- Food & Beverage Capital Equipment
- Technical Sale with Engineers
The Role: This Area Sales Manager role is to sell weighing and tracing equipment along with the associated service contracts and software; you will be dealing with the bakery manufacturing sector in the main, with some time spent with other process sectors including food, beverage, chemical and logistics. You will be largely looking to develop new accounts, speaking to quality, engineering, operations and production managers. Full product and market training is provided.
The Company: This progressive distributor has an excellent product portfolio which includes health and safety products, tools and capital equipment. With the benefit of exclusive distribution rights for many of their products they are in a strong position to continue building upon the excellent customer relationships they already have. Now seeking a new Area Sales Manager in the Midlands as they expand the team.
For this Area Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales experience
- Experience of selling weighing equipment is desirable
- Outstanding candidates who have sold capital equipment into the food and beverage manufacturing sector will also be considered
- Hardworking sales people with a new business approach
Benefits of this Area Sales Manager role:
- £35,000 - £40,000 Base Salary
- + £10,000 Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Laptop, Pension, Mobile, 25 Days Holidays