Senior C++ / C# Software Engineer
Profectus Recruitment is working on behalf of an International organisation that is searching for a Senior C++ / C# Software engineer to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
The Senior Software Engineer plays a key role within the organisation; you will hold responsibility for design, development and maintenance across a range of areas. You will be required to provide technical information regularly whilst working on a number of projects. As a Senior C++ / C # Software Engineer the development director is looking for this person to be able to roadmap processes and also support the other C++ / C# Software Engineers in the team.
Responsibilities for the Senior Software Engineer;
- To lead and contribute to specification and design workshops, coordinating when required
- Help to distribute work across various members of the team
- Undertake software implementation
- Provide Technical lead in a number of areas, as advised by the Development Director
- Provide timely and accurate information to the team and management on progress of builds and applications
- Provide expert technical knowledge on the areas of the company's software specialism
- Provide expert technical knowledge and advice on the company's software
- To evaluate and integrate 3rdparty software effectively
- To provide expert technical knowledge on the core programming languages
- Mentor other software engineers where necessary
- 5+ years commercial experience programming with C++ or C#
- Microsoft Visual Studio
Advantageous Industry Experience;
- C# or C++
- Database Technologies
If you feel you could be suitable please apply ASAP for immediate consideration!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922628