Account Director - Marketing
Leading the team that manages one of the businesses largest clients, there is a heavy focus on data driven digital and email marketing, coupled with data analytics and customer journey planning to support and drive improvements in customer engagement.
We are seeking a highly experienced Account Director with 5 years of experience leading high profile and demanding accounts within an agency environment.
You will be responsible for leading a team of five and will be expected to develop and deliver a strong vision to drive digital CRM innovation, exceptional client service and exceptional operational delivery, whilst inspiring and leading a high performing team.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, extremely organised and able to juggle their focus and time across multiple clients and initiatives across any channel. They will have a deep understanding of data driven customer communications and be good at forward planning.
- To own the client relationships at senior level to ensure that the client?s expectations are exceeded, and innovation is delivered.
- To be the direct interface between internal delivery teams and clients across all work initiatives and deliverables.
- To be responsible for briefing all strategic work into the relevant departments
- To support internal teams across multiple locations
- To manage your team, leading by example as well as setting objectives and measuring and rewarding success
- To understand the end-to-end print / production and digital email / SMS execution process, to drive efficiencies, make effective prioritisation calls and seek opportunities for improvements and innovation.
- To be the Digital Marketing expert for clients, identifying opportunities to help clients achieve their objectives
- Liaise with external agencies and suppliers to facilitate the delivery of work
- To help clients to identify innovative solutions to strategic requirements by introducing and managing subject matter experts when required.
- To be accountable for the team?s creation of briefs, quotes, sales orders and purchase orders using the company?s approved processes in response to client requirements.
- To arrange and direct client meetings and presentations
- To keep yourself informed of the latest industry and company developments to help you to identify revenue generating opportunities within your client base.
- To ensure invoicing is completed promptly on completion of work.
- To ensure the forecast is completed in line with company processes.
- A passion and understanding of digital CRM and BTL direct marketing.
- Experience working within a data / digital marketing environment.
- Experience working within a print / direct mail environment and a good understanding of the production process.
- Exceptional customer facing skills
- Commercial negotiation and entrepreneurial thinking
- 5 years people management experience
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959915450