Competitive basic salary £32,500, OTE £45,000 +, Plus benefits
Full time Permanent position
Specialists in mortgages for National New Build Developers are seeking an office based Mortgage Advisor to join their growing team on the where all leads are provided.
This is an opportunity to work as a Mortgage Advisor for a highly successful and expanding independent (whole of market) Mortgage and Protection Services company, recently nominated for Employer of the Year (Southwest). All business is generated by referral from housing developers and further recommendations. All leads are therefore provided and there is no requirement for prospecting for new business.
As Mortgage Advisor you will be responsible for following up on mortgage enquiries (both inbound and outbound telephone calls) and maximising on sales opportunities, providing both mortgages and associated protection services, tailored to your client?s requirements. The provision of 'warm? and qualified leads and the support of an Administration team ensures a high conversion rate allowing you to maximise on your earning potential.
Joining a well-established and successful team of qualified mortgage advisors you will enjoy a fast paced, friendly, and fun work environment, supported by an experienced Administration, Mortgage Progression and Completions team.
Mortgage Advisor Skills/Experience required:
- A minimum of 1 years? experience as a Mortgage Advisor demonstrating a successful track record of sales
- CeMap Qualification or equivalent
- A focus on providing a high-quality service with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment delivering to tight time deadlines
- A strong team player with a high level of self-motivation
- Highly Desirable - New Build mortgage experience
- Highly Desirable - experience of selling associated Protection benefits
Salary & Benefits:
- £32,500 basic + 10 - 20% bonus + benefits (commission is paid on both mortgages written and associated protection policies).
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free Parking
- Flexible working hours
Berry Rowan Recruitment Solutions are acting as independent Recruiters in respect of this role.
To apply for this position, please contact Jeanette by clicking the apply now button below...
Keywords: Mortgage Advisor, CeMap, Financial Services, Weston-super-Mare, Bristol, Taunton, Nailsea, Clevedon, Portishead
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918623